english version 32


assalamualaikum wr.wb
 aso good because the third day of practice in this last week I was still given health to continue my research. so today I will try to make what my title will be, dodol salak.  today I prepared all the ingredients that will be used to make dalol salak such as: salak fruit, sticky rice flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, coconut milk and salt.  first, I peeled the bark and separated the skin and seeds and then blended until smooth. after that I cook coconut milk and add brown sugar until it melts. zalacca that I have blended until smooth then mixed with sticky rice flour and sugar until evenly distributed then add salt to taste. after that pour into boiled coconut milk and stirred until cooked for about 2 to 3 hours. remove from heat then cool and wrap.

Komentar