daily activity 6 (english version)

Assalamualaikum wr.wb..
Good night and how are you? May always be in the protection and guidance of Allah Almighty. In all our daily activities, especially in the process of seeking knowledge or learning. so, I went back to my duties where telling the experience and what knowledge I get in the kitchen or the procedure of making a meal that is certainly tasty and nutritious.

So, I leave home as usual at 06:30 and travel for about 35 minutes. Understand it, my house is a bit far from home to campus.when I get to my canteen for breakfast because this morning have not breakfast. After that I returned to the front of the kitchen waiting for the hour to enter the kitchen and wait for friends who have not come.

At 08:00, we were immediately oneline and diabsen by our senior or our supervisor. We are in the absent and checked all the equipment and then can enter the kitchen. In the kitchen we get directions from seniors while waiting for the dino chef to come. After the chef dino came we were immediately given an explanation and divided the material of each group. We were immediately rushed to make the menu according to each group. We as a group of 4 prepare tools and materials to make butter cake. We can also help or learn from what other groups do.after we finish cleaning as usual and return oneline then pray before going home.







Komentar