English version 11

Assalamualaikum


Hello again on my blog on the second day, I made another croissant where I will continue to make croissants that I have made and then stored in the chiller for 1 night.

today I made another croissant with the same dough, I continued making it, for the same steps as the previous step

Mix all dry ingredients (straight dough method), namely flour, sugar, salt and yeast. after that mix until mixed then add butter and milk then mix for 20 minutes.

After that store at room temperature for 20 minutes, then save in the chiller.

Roll then add fat and do the first fold (single) then put it in the chiller for 15 minutes.

roll again then do the second fold (double) and enter into the chiller for another 15 minutes

Finally do the third fold (single / double) and keep it in the freezer for 1 hour.

Roll up to 0.5 and 60x20 cm thickness

shape and store in the chiller for 20 minutes then store at room temperature and then bake at 350 degrees Celsius. And today the croissant that I made has changed from the previous day and today I make another mixture for the next day

Komentar